Yesterday I had the pleasure of writing about Huawei’s new Mate 10 series getting revealed soon. Today, it is time to let you in on another Mate 10 news. Video depicting renders of yet another Mate 10 smartphone has recently leaked on YouTube. This one is called Mate 10 Porsche Design, and this is what we know about it:
– 5.9′ AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440p resolution,
– 6 or 8GB RAM, 128 or 256 GB storage capacity,
– Kirin 970 CPU,
– dual 16mpx + 23mpx camera setup, Leica lens; 13mpx selfie shooter,
– Android 8.0 OS + EMUI 6.0,
– 4500mAh battery, fast charging support.
While the device’s exact price and release date are unknown, video suggests that the phone will cost over $1k, and that the phone will be released in the last quarter of 2017 – probably along with the other Mate 10 phones.