The phone will be sold in China starting April 27th. It will be available in two variants with different ROM memory. Among Honor 10’s most interesting features are a high-end camera, advanced chipset and a large, quick-loading battery.
– 5,84′ TFT LCD display, Full HD+ resolution,
– HiSilicon Kirin 970 CPU, 8-core,
– 6GB RAM, 64/128GB ROM,
– 24mpx selfie shooter, AI support,
– 24mpx + 16mpx main camera,
– fingerprint scanner,
– 3320 mAh battery,
– Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, NFC,
– Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1.