I wrote much and often about the iPhone X, Apple’s latest smartphone. We talked about how it leaks online, how popular it is and whether or not does it deserve this popularity. Despite my lukewarm opinion on the device, iPhone X is already available via a pre-order and should hit store shelves on Friday 3rd. Oh well, iPhone X is here. I guess that, since the device is here and will not go away, I might just a well share its complete specification with you guys, so that we know what to complain about (or praize).
– 5.8′ screen, Super Retina, 1125 x 2436p resolution,
– Apple A11 Bionic CPU, 6-core,
– 3GB RAM, 64/256GB ROM,
– double 12mpx main camera, f/1.8 aperture, 12mpx telephoto lens, f/2.4 aperture,
– FaceTime 7mpx camera, aperture f/2.2,
– Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, modem LTE,
– 2716mAh battery,
– iOS 11.1,
– dimensions: 143,6 x 70,9 x 7,7 mm,
– weight: 174 gram.