Twenty- seventh November 2013 a Taiwanese company HTC unveiled a new family of smartphones Desire . One such device is the HTC Desire 700
Smartphone is modeled on the HTC One , but compared to its predecessor (whose design is made of aluminum ) new HTC Desire 700 has a housing made of black plastic.
The size of the HTC Desire 700 again reminds flagship – received a screen size of 5 inches , with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels , resulting in pixel density is 220ppi . Inside find a quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 , with a maximum clock speed of 1.2 GHz . This assistance has 1 GB of RAM.
The internal memory is 8 GB and is expandable using microSD up to 64 GB. Included is an 8-megapixel main camera with LED LED Illuminates the main and front lens with a resolution of 2 megapixels. Battery capacity is 2100 mAh . Sense GUI software is superimposed on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean . An interesting feature are the two inputs to the SIM card , so Desire 700 is a Dual SIM .
Read this few steps, how to unlock Your HTC :
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your HTC model or go directly to unlock by code HTC
2. press “Unlock HTC “
3. Choose unlock product for Your HTC ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your HTC IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press “order code”
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your HTC .