Galaxy A20s has yet to be deigned with an official release date, and it is possible that it will never be. As is oftend the case with low-ranged Samsung smartphones, the company will probably just push it out without much fanfare. That, though, changes nothing when it comes to specs’ leaks – we, the users, still love to know our phones’ ins and outs before their release. One Sudhanshu1414 has recently twitted about the specifications of the Galaxy A20s. As mentioned before, it will most likely be a low-tier device.
– 6,5 inch LCD display, 19:9, HD+
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 CPU, 1,8 GHz
– Adreno 506 GPU
– 4 GB RAM and 64 GB flash memory, up to 512 GB with the microSD card
– triple main camera: 13 Mpix (f/1.9) + 8 Mpix + 5 Mpix
– 8 Mpix selfie shooter
– USB-C connectivity
– fingerprint scanner
– 4000 mAh battery, 15W quick charge
– red, green and blue colour variants.