This year has been good for Vivo, with the company doubling its market shares in the first quarter of 2019; hopefully, the release of Z1Pro will make it even better for them. This mid-ranger’s main selling points are its hole punch selfie camera and triple rear camera, topped by a modest price.
– 6.53″ display, FHD+, IPS LCD
– Corning Gorilla Glass, 6th gen
– Snapdragon 712 CPU
– 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage, microSD up to 256GB
– 16mpx (f/1.78) x 8mpx x 2mpx main camera
– 32mpx (f/2.0) selfie shooter
– 5000mAh battery, 18W charging support
– rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
– Sonic Black, Sonic Blue, and Mirror Black colour variants
The device’s price varies, depending on the memory variant – from ₹14,999 to ₹16,990 to and ₹17,990. It can be bought via either Vivo’s online store or Flipkart starting July 11th.