First renders of Sony’s Xperia XZ4 flagship have been revealed as early as in November 2018, but we have had to wait our fair share of time for its specs to appear online. Well, the wait is now over: almost complete specifications of the device have just been revealed on GizmoChina website. Other than the camera’s configuration (main camera is supposed to be a triple set), we now know almost everything about it:
– flat OLED display, 6,5′, 21:9, QHD+ 3360×1440p, Corning Gorilla Glass 5,
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU, 8 cores,
– Adreno 640 GPU,
– 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM, microSD up to 512GB,
– Android 9.0 Pie OS,
– 4400mAh battery,
– IP68 water and dust-resistant case,
– dimensions: 167x72x8,2 mm, weight: 191 gram.
As a reminder, Sony Xperia XZ4 will premiere on January 25th during the Mobile World Congress event.