HMD Global has been recently robbed of information regarding its Nokia 8.1 smartphone. Today’s leak gives us both the specs and the renders of the device in question. Its specification is the same as that of Nokia X7. Why? Oh, well, because it is Nokia X7, only rebranded.
– 6,18′ PureDisplay, Full HD+,
– Snapdragin 710 CPU, 8 core,
– 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB ROM, microSD up to 400GB,
– 3500 mAh battery,
– 12 + 13 mpx main camera, LED flash, 20 mpx selfie shooter,
– fingerprint scanner,
– Android 9 Pie,
– modem LTE, dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS.
The official presentation of Nokia 8.1 will take place on the 5th of December in Dubai.