IFA 2018 is on, and Xperia XZ3 is one of the first devices to be presented there. So, what is new?
– visually, the device is very similiar to its predecessor. Design is as sleek and curvy as it used to be, display glass flows over the edges just as before, and the notch is, thankfully, still not there,
– 6′ display made with Bravia OLED technology,
– Gorilla 3D Glass 5 covers back and front of the device. Its frame is made from 7000-series durable aluminum alloy,
– wireless charging for its 3300mAh battery,
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage expandable up to 512GB,
– rear-facing fingerprint sensor, no headphone jack,
– IP68 rating,
– Android 9 Pie,
– 19mpx main camera, FHD. 13mpx selfie shooter, beauty and portrait mode available simultaneously,
– S-Force front-facing stereo speakers,
– support for PS4 Remote Play,
– Side-Sense, a new feature triggered by double tapping on the side of the device. Its role is to shrink the UI.
Xperia XZ3 will go on sale on October 17th. It will cost $899.99.