Google Pixel 3 may be this year’s contender for The Most Leaked Smartphone; even though the device is supposed to premiere on October 4th, we know its looks ever since June, and its specs are no mystery as well. It has come to the point where the Internet people have already created reviews of this smartphone, and honestly, why not? Since Google allowed some of its devices to reach the black market… We at IMEI24 will not go as far, though, and all we will do is to list what we know about this smartphone so far.
– 5.3’/6.2′ OLED display (depending on whether the model is Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL), 1440p,
– thin frames (because naturally), a large notch,
– Snapdragon 845,
– 4 GB RAM, 64 GB flash memory,
– 12 mpx main camera, dual 8mpx with wide-angle glass,
– Active Edge frame that reacts to pressure, there to activate the AI assistant,
– Android 9 Pie,
– 3430 mAh battery in the XL model, inductive charging,
– dual-coloured back panel made of glass (or plastic and glass).
Last but not least, it is worth noting that many of the above details can turn out untrue. After all, it was prototype units of Google Pixel 3 that leaked.