The (2018) in the name is an important addition, because there was a bit of a ruckus in the LG regarding the naming process. Last year, LG has released a smartphone under the name of LG isai Beat V34. Marketing specs have seemingly decided that such a name will not pass in Europe and it was decided to call european release of that phone Q8. With a ”real” Q8 coming out now, things got… complicated.
With this out of the way, lets see what does the new, ”real” LG Q8 (2018) offer:
– 6,2 inch display, 18:9, IPS panel, FHD+,
– dimensions 160,1 x 77,7 x 8,4 mm, weight 172 g,
– metal frame, case that fulfills the IP68 i MIL-STD 810G norms,
– S-pen with functions such as painting over the existing pictures, creating notes on the screensaver and enlarging notes,
– support for DTS:X 3D Surround Sound,
– Snapdragon 450 CPU, eight cores,
– 4GB RAM, 64GB flash memoery, microSD card up to 2TBs,
– 16 mpx main camera, LED flash, autofocus. 5 mpx selfie shooter,
– LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, @PS, USB 2.0,
– 3300mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0,
– price of 539 000 won.