Cool, it has been a while since I wrote about Chinese knockoffs. Following an Apple-made (and stupid, or so I believe) trend of smartphones with notches, a Chinese company HOMTOM has decided to release its own iPhone X-lookalike.
– 5.85′ display, 18,9:9 ratio, HD+ resolution,
– MediaTek MT6750T CPU, 1,5 GHz, eight cores,
– Mali-T860 MP2 GPU,
– 4 GB RAM and 64 GB flash memory, microSD up to 128GB,
– dual 16 Mpix + 2 Mpix main camera, 8 Mpix selfie shooter,
– facial recognition, fingerprint scanner,
– Android 8.1 Oreo.
We know nothing about the phone’s battery, price or release date. As for its availability, well, I doubt it will be very popular outside China.