While Huawei Nova 3 is to have its premiere in a week, thanks to the leak from the producer’s official store we now know all there is to know about its specs:
– dimensions: 157×73,7×7,3 mm,
– 6.2′ display, 19,5:9, Full HD+,
– HiSilicon Kirin 970 CPU with Neural Processing Unit chip,
– Mali-G72 MP12 graphics supported by the GPU Turbo technology that supposedly decreases the phone’s power consumption by 30%,
– 6 GB RAM and 128 GB flash memory, microSD up to 256GB,
– dual 16mpx f/1.8 + 14mpx f/1.8 rear camera with monochromatic sensor,
– dual 24mpx f/2.0 + 2mpx f/2.0 selfie shooter,
– connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2,4 GHz i 5 GHz, LTE, GPS, Glonass i Beidou,
– 3,5 mm headphone jack and USB-C,
– facial recognition, gyroscope, Dual SIM,
– 3750 mAh battery,
– Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
Phone’s price is unknown.