Are you looking for a phone that can take a hit? One that you can take with you on a mountain trip and not spend every minute worrying it will fall out and break? Or perhaps you are easily distracted and often let your smartphone slip and drop onto cobblestones or into the toilet? If so, then look no further – GOCLEVER Quantim 500 Steel is the phone for you. Its main features are following the IP68 water-and-dust resistance norm, which means it is not afraid of neither water nor dirt, and a highly durable Gorilla Glass 3 display, which allows the phone to hit the ground hard with little damage to the screen. The rest of the phone’s specifications is:
– 5′ IPS display, 16:9, HD,
– MediaTek MT6737 CPU, 1,25 GHz,
– Mali-T720 MP2 GPU,
– 2GB RAM, 16GB flash memory, microSD card up to 32 GB,
– 13mpx rear and 5mpx front cameras,
– dual SIM, fingerprint scanner,
– Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, LTE, NFC, GPS i A-GPS,
– headphone jack and microUSB,
– 3000mAh battery,
– Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
Only a black-silver colour variant of the phone is available at the moment. The phone can be bought from the developer’s official website.