Android Headlines has just published the newest render of Motorola’s upcoming mid-ranger, Moto Z3 Play. Render depicts a 18:9 phone with round corners, Moto Mod junction and dual camera setup with LED flash. What it does not show is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, but we have heard that it will be implemented into one of the phone’s side buttons. As for phone’s specs, it has been known for some time already due to all the leaks:
– 6′ display, Full HD+ resolution,
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 cPU, eight cores,
– Adreno 509 GPU,
– 4 GB RAM LPDDR4, 32/64GB flash, microSD slot,
– 12mpx + 8mpx main camera, LED flash,
– 5mpx selfie shooter,
– fingerprint scanner,
– optional dual SIM,
– modem LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC,
– 3000mAh battery,
– Android 8.0 Oreo,
– dimensions: 156,4 x 76,47 x 6,65-8,92 mm.
Unfortunately we do not know neither the phone’s price nor date of release.