Official launch date for the G6 series is April 19th, but that means nothing for us impatient folks; we want to know all about these phones and we want to know it now. The latest leak is all about Moto G6 Play. Here is what it tells us about the phone:
– glass build,
– 5.7′ panel, 18:9 display,
– 8-core CPU, 1.4GHz, possibly Snapdragon 430,
– 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM,
– 4000mAh battery,
– Motorola’s TurboPower fast chargers support,
– 13mpx main camera with LED flash, 8mpx selfie shooter also with LED flash,
– rear-placed fingerprint scanner,
– 3.5mm headphone jack (yaay),
– Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
Phone’s price is unknown at the moment.