iPhone SE 2 is the successor of iPhone SE from March 2016. We know quite a bit about this new device, although most of it is unconfirmed rumour and gossip. iPhone SE 2 is said to be an overall similiar phone to the first one – a compact budget device with relatively low specs. Here is what we know about the phone’s technicals:
– 4.2′ Retina screen (0.2 inch larger than SE 1), 640 x 1136p resolution,
– Apple A10 Fusion CPU, four cores,
– 2GB RAM, 32GB storage memory,
– iSight 12mpx main camera, f/1.8 aperture, 4x LED flash,
– FaceTime 7mpx selfie shooter,
– LTE modem, Bluetooth 45.0, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, NFC,
– 3.5mm headphone jack,
– 1600-1700mAh battery,
– iOS 11.3.
We will have to wait for confirmation of all the above info until this year’s Worldwide Developers Conference.