Yay! It looks like there is another Moto E coming! Moto E is Motorola’s budget phone series, well known for creating cheap and cost-effective devices for those of us who do not give a heck about shiny phone bling. Leaked image of Moto E5 was just released online by MySmartPrice website. What does it show us?
– Moto E5 will have at least one colour variant, gold,
– its display seems to be roughly 5-inch wide,
– single main camera and selfie shooter,
– microUSB port at the bottom of the phone,
– first in the series rear-mounted fingerprint scanner,
– single earpiece speaker at the top.
Date on the phone in the picture is set to April 3 (not sure if you can see it, this picture is small), which makes MySmartPrice believe that this is its release date.