We have had leaks and rumours about Axom M for quite some time now; today , though, is the day when the phone becomes officially revealed. If I were to sum up what we are being told about the phone, I would say that its dual display certainly makes it stand out from the crowd, but other than that gimmick there is nothing special about it. It has an okay camera but no rear one; the battery is too small for dual display; the CPU is tad too old etc etc.
– dimensions: 150,8 x 71,6 x 12,1 mm,
– weight: 230 gram,
– foldable dual display, 5.2′, TFT LCD, FHD, Gorilla Glass 5,
– Snapdragon 821 CPU,
– Adreno 530 GPU,
– 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, microSD up to 2TB,
– 20mpx rear camera, f/1.8, 4k, no front camera,
– WiFi, USB-C, LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS,
– 3180mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
– Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
We do not know when will the phone be released or how much will it cost. What we do know, though, is that it will be an US exclusive available only from AT&T.