Huawei may be having some mid-ranger projects on the side, but its main course is the upcoming Mate 10 flagship. Normally we would have to wait until October 16th, the date of phone’s reveal, to learn more. Evan Blass made sure that we will learn at least something before that day. Here is what info leakster-extraordinaire managed to scrounge:
– small bezels, high screen-to-body ratio,
– 5.9′ display,
– Kirin 970 CPU, brand new, fresh out of mint processor specialized in supporting fast dual cameras,
– 6GB RAM (nice), 64GB ROM,
– 3.5mm headphone jack,
– USB-C port,
– Android 8.0 Oreo OS with custom EMUI interface,
– Mate 10 Pro version of the device with improved specs (probably just more memory).
We do not know whether or not this phone will be available outside of China but, seeing how this is Mate series, it probably will.