We still have to wait until August 31st to have the LG V30 officially revealed, but thanks to a leak provided by Evan Blass (god bless his soul) we get a more or less accurate idea of how will that smartphone look like. So, what features does the new render showcase?
– screen as large as rumoured,
– almost nonexistent bezels (this part often turns out untrue in the end product, keep that in mind),
– dual camera setup, separate flash,
– rear-mounted fingerprint sensor embedded into the power button,
– SIM card slot on the right side, volume buttons on the left side.
What do you think? Good, bad, doesn’t matter? Let me know.