Sure, Galaxy S8 is awesome and everything, but why should we care when we can already speculate about the next smartphone! To help you with that arduous, if pleasant, process, I have collected everything we know and think we know about the device. Enjoy!
– phone may be launching at the next MWC,
– we have no idea how much will it cost. 780 bucks, maybe?,
– 5.8 or 6.2′ display, QHD+, Super AMOLED, curved,
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU,
– dual main camera,
– USB Type-C,
– Bixby dedicated button,
– Cat 18 LTE support,
– fingerprint scanner embedded into display.
Who knows how much of the above will turn out true and how much will be false? Time will tell. I am certain, though, that new leaks will emerge soon.