The Xperia L installed LCD screen of 4.3 inches and a resolution of 480×854 pixels. Phone display is covered with scratch-resistant glass. Xperia L equipped with a Qualcomm MSM 8230 chipset in the series Snapdragon S4 Plus. The phone has a built-in 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of memory for data, which remains available to the user even half – 4 GB. Memory for data but we can be expanded using a micro SD/SDHC card with a maximum capacity of 32 GB.
Inside Sony C2105 You can find:
Body Dimensions 128.7 x 65 x 9.7 mm (5.07 x 2.56 x 0.38 in)
Weight 137 g (4.83 oz)
Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 4.3 inches (~60.9% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 480 x 854 pixels (~228 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes, up to 4 fingers
Protection Scratch-resistant glass
Platform OS Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8230
CPU Dual-core 1.0 GHz Krait
GPU Adreno 305
Read this few steps, how to unlock Your Sony C2105:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Sony model or go directly to unlock by code Sony C2105
2. press “Unlock Sony C2105”
3. Choose unlock product for Your Sony ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Sony IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. Press “order code”
6. At shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. After average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Sony C2105 .
How to enter unlock code to Sony C2105 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Sony Xperia L:
1. Turn on the phone with an unaccepted simcard inserted (simcard from a different network)
2. Phone should ask for network unlock code
3. Type NCK code in order to unlock the main network like T-Mobile, Orange etc.
Type SPCK code if the phone is locked in a subnetwork like Tesco.
How to check SONY Xperia L code counter:
1. Turn on the phone whithout sim card
2. Type *#*#7378423#*#*
3. Select Service info
4. Select SimLock
5. Check where is X
6. If X is on NETWORK, SUBSET or PROVIDER and value is more than 0, you can unlock your phone.
7. If it is 0 unlock by code is NOT possible. The counter is blocked.
If the code counter shows all 0 it cannot be unlocked, because there are no tries left to unlock it.
We give You 100% working codes from Sony servers.
We need Your Sony C2105 IMEI number to unlock it.
Your phone will never locked again.
After unlocking You can use Your Sony C2105 with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
Why unlock Sony C2105 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
– opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
– cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
– we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
– waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
– we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
– after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad