According to what we know, Huawei should be releasing its Mate 9 worldwide on November 3. during its conference in Munich. It will be available in three versions with different memory capacity each:
– 4GB of RAM + 64GB of storage for $455,
– 4GB of RAM + 128GB of storage for $524,
– 6GB of RAM + 256GB of storage for $630.
Mate 9 premium will, supposedly, have a metal case and a rear fingerprint scanner. It will sport dual edged a 5.9-inch FHD screen, which in turn will support a Daydream virtual reality platform. Other details are as follows:
– Kirin 960 8-core CPU, 2.6GHz
– Mali-T880 GPu,
– double 11mp rear camera with an an optical image stabilization and 8mp front camera,
– Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
Sim-unlock.net is a system that offers unlocking sim locks of any phone model. We guarantee the lowest prices and shortest waiting time. If you are interested, please, see our offer at http://sim-unlock.net/.