Android took the smartphone market by a storm, going from a nobody to the one to beat in just a couple of years, but tablets proved a tougher nut to crack. Google and partners have only recently started finding their pace and giving the dominating iPad a real challenge.
It took nearly two years since the first iPad was released, for Android to have its first real shot at victory. The properly powered and aggressively priced Nexus 7 shook Apple out of their complacency and forced them to bring the game into the Android half.
Key Features of Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110
General 2G Network N/A
Announced 2012, October
Status Available. Released 2012, November
Body Dimensions 263.9 x 177.6 x 8.9 mm (10.39 x 6.99 x 0.35 in)
Weight 603 g (1.33 lb)
Display Type Super PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 2560 x 1600 pixels, 10.1 inches (~299 ppi pixel density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 2
Sound Alert types N/A
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot No
Internal 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
Data GPRS No
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA
Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP
NFC Yes, dual side
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592х1936 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
Video Yes, 1080p@30fps, check quality
Secondary Yes, 1.9 MP
Features OS Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
Chipset Exynos 5250
CPU Dual-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A15
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Messaging Email, Push Email, IM, RSS
GPS Yes, with GLONASS
– SNS integration
– HDMI port
– MP4/H.264/DivX/WMV player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA/Flac player
– Image/video editor
– Document viewer
– Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
– Voice memo
– Predictive text input (Swype)
Battery Non-removable Li-Po 9000 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 500 h
Talk time Up to 9 h (multimedia)
Misc SAR US 1.38 W/kg (body)
SAR EU 0.21 W/kg (body)
Price group [About 300 EUR]
Tests Display Contrast ratio: 878 (nominal)
Loudspeaker Voice 68dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 67dB
Audio quality Noise -82.3dB / Crosstalk -81.4dB
Camera Photo / Video
How to order an unlock code for Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 :
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Samsung model or go directly to unlock by code Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110
2. press “Unlock Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110”
3. Choose unlock product for Your Samsung ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Samsung IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press “order code”
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 .
Easy way to enter unlock code to Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 :
1. Insert foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. The phone should ask for unlock code
3. Enter Unfreeze or Defreeze code
4. Enter NCK or Network code
The phone is now unlocked
We need Your Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 IMEI number to unlock it.
Unlocking also allow You to increase value of your Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 because it can be used with all network cards.
After unlock Your Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 You can use it with any sim card.
Your phone will never locked again.
Why unlock Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
– waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
– there is no risk of damage Your Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 by unlocking it.
– we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110
– cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
– we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
– opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges