Unlocking Blackberry 9810 Torch 2
For unlock Blackberry 9810 Torch 2 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
another success story tks again:-)
geoff - 2015-07-06 11:17:26
For me it was worth the slightly higher cost to get the un-lock number in hours rather than in days by mail from eBay vendors. The service was as advertised and I would deal with this company again.
George - 2014-09-06 22:11:50
are the numbers 1 ... thanks
roberto - 2012-11-22 15:34:44
great service.. quick & easy
Djuvon - 2012-05-22 21:11:28
Phonwas locked to O2 and was unlocked using this service 5 minutes after sending paypal payment. My virgin simcard is now working perfectly in the phone thanks to your service. Well recommended.
jackie1969uk - 2012-01-16 15:40:59
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry 9810 Torch 2 ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry 9810 Torch 2:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery 9810 Torch 2 is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry 9810 Torch 2
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.