Fast processor, quad core which makes multi tasking a breeze, 2GB ram plenty of memory to run apps. Light weight. Very good battery life. SD card slot to upgrade memory even further. Plenty of choice when it comes to apps. Very easy to use.
Samsung touts the Galaxy Note 10.1 as the top-of-the-line model from its family of tablets which we have covered in several reviews. The most recent of these reviews was on the rather mid-level Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 which featured a dual-core Texas Instruments processor. In the case of the new, top-of-the-line model, Samsung returns to tradition and uses one of its own CPUs. The Exynos 4412 is a quad-core processor using four ARM Cortex A9 cores operating at 1.4 GHz. This processor makes use of the ARM v7 instruction set. Also integrated into the Exynos SoC is the ARM Mali-400 MP4 GPU which is itself a quad-core processor.
Inside Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 You can find:
General 2G Network N/A
Announced 2012, August
Status Available. Released 2012, August
Body Dimensions 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm (10.31 x 7.09 x 0.35 in)
Weight 597 g (1.32 lb)
– Touch-sensitive controls
Display Type PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 800 x 1280 pixels, 10.1 inches (~149 ppi pixel density)
– Samsung TouchWiz UI
Sound Alert types N/A
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
Internal 16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
Data GPRS No
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band
Bluetooth Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE
Infrared port Yes
USB Yes, v2.0 (MHL), USB Host support
Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Video Yes, 720p@30fps
Secondary Yes, 1.9 MP
Features OS Android OS, v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1
Chipset Exynos 4412
CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
Messaging Email, Push Email, IM, RSS
Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
GPS Yes, with S-GPS support; GLONASS
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors Black, White/Silver
– SNS integration
– TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
– MP4/DivX/Xvid/FLV/MKV/H.264/H.263 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
– Image/video editor
– Adobe Photoshop Touch app
– Document editor/viewer
– Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
– Voice memo/dial
– Predictive text input (Swype)
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 7000 mAh
Stand-by Up to 1500 h
Talk time Up to 33 h 20 min
Misc SAR US 0.83 W/kg (body)
For unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 do only this steps:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Samsung model or go directly to unlock by code Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010
2. press “Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010”
3. Choose unlock product for Your Samsung ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Samsung IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press “order code”
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 .
How to enter unlock code to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 ?
1. Insert foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. The phone should ask for unlock code
3. Enter Unfreeze or Defreeze code
4. Enter NCK or Network code
The phone is now unlocked
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code:
1. Turn on the phone with original Sim card or without Sim card
2. Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network#
The phone is now unlocked.
We give You 100% working codes from Samsung servers.
We need Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 IMEI number to unlock it.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
Unlocking by code Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 is easy, fast and cheap.
Why unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
– can be used each sim card from all world
– cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
– unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 without leaving home
– we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010
– our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010
– after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad