A quick rundown of the specs, as accompanying the images, mentions a 4.7-inch IPS HD display with 1280 x 720 resolution, 2GB of RAM, a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor clocking at 1.5Ghz, aided by the Adreno 320 GPU, 13-megapixel camera and Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich (Jelly Bean probably coming soon).
Many bloggers speaks more and more lately about a monster smartphone LG, equipped with quad-core processor Snapdragon S4, a large screen and 2 GB RAM. Apparently it s about LG Optimus G who will broke all the performance we knew before. Now, we have images of this super cellular phone. Mexican site AndroidMX say that the model of images is LG Optimus G E973, which comes with a 4.7 inch HD IPS display, LTE connectivity, 2 GB RAM and a 13 MP camera. The device will run Android 4.0 ICS. SAG Bluetooth Authority confirm that the LG E973 is a LTE phone and will have versions with different international codename: E975, E975K,E974 and E972.
Some of parameters of Your LG E973
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA
4G Network LTE
Announced 2012, August
Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2012, September
Body Dimensions 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.5 mm
Weight 145 g
Display Type True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 768 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches (~318 ppi pixel density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
– LG Optimus UI v3.0
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
– Dolby mobile sound enhancement
Memory Card slot No
Internal 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
Data GPRS Yes
Speed HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
USB Yes, microUSB (MHL) v2.0, USB Host support
Camera Primary 13 MP/8 MP (market dependent), autofocus, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization
Video Yes, 1080p@30fps, LED video light
Secondary Yes, 1.3 MP
Features OS Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), planned upgrade to v4.1.1
Chipset Qualcomm MDM9615/APQ8064
CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
GPU Adreno 320
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Browser HTML5, Adobe Flash
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– MicroSIM card support only
– SNS applications
– MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV/DviX player
– MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/AC3 player
– Photo viewer/editor
– Document viewer/editor
– Voice memo/dial/commands
– Predictive text input
Battery Standard battery, Li-Po 2100 mAh
Stand-by Up to 335 h
Talk time Up to 15 h
Read this few steps, how to unlock Your LG E973:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your LG model or go directly to unlock by code LG E973
2. press “Unlock LG E973”
3. Choose unlock product for Your LG ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your LG IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press “order code”
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your LG E973 .
How to enter unlock code to LG E973 ?
To enter unlock code for LG T385
1. Power on your LG phone with the original SIM card in.
2. Enter 2945#*71001#.
3. A menu will pop up, select SIM Unlock or network lock.
4. Enter your NCK unlock code and hit OK.
5. Your LG phone may automatically reboot.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
Your phone will never locked again.
Unlocking by code LG E973 is easy, fast and cheap.
We give You 100% working codes from LG servers.
Why unlock LG E973 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
– can be used each sim card from all world
– cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
– opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
– after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
– we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
– we always inform You how to enter unlock code to Your LG