It took months of rumours, gossip and an occasional leak, but we have made it – yesterday, Google officially presented the newest update of its well-known e-mail service Gmail. This improved Gmail offers a large variety of new functions, more interesting of which are:
– reminder function, e.g. ”Monday, 19:00, brush your teeth”,
– shortcuts to services,
– setting chosen conversations into quiet mode,
– opening attachments without opening the mails,
– reminder of long-time waiting messages,
– suggestions of declining newsletters after not opening them for some time,
– confidential mode, or ”This message will self destruct in…”.
Nice thing about it all is that everyone can test the new Gmail themselves and for free (probably a way for Google to spend less dollars on beta testers, but whatever). Go to Settings and look for the option like Test New Gmail. Tah tah.