The Sony Xperia E and Xperia E dual are nearly identical, with the number of SIM slots the only notable hardware difference. It boils down to what makes more sense to you as a user – dual-SIM support or the more recent Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
The Sony Xperia E is yet another Qualcomm-powered 3.5-incher for Sony in the entry level market. It’s got the upper hand over the likes of the Tipo and Miro (clocked at 800MHz), and probably even the Xperia J which is has the exact same 1GHz chipset but a bigger and more pixel-rich FWVGA screen.
The display is a basic 3.5-inch capacitive TFT with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels and can recognise only two fingers simultaneously. It is protected by a scratch-resistant glass. The internal storage is 4GB, of which 2GB is vacant for the user. You have the option of expansion up to 32GB using a microSD card. The camera available is just the rear shooter, which has a 3.15 MP sensor and no flash for night shots. Connectivity options are Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, GPRs, EDGE, 3G and GPS. Sensors available are only proximity and accelerometer. The Xperia E is installed with Google’s Android ICS v4.0.4, which will be soon updated by Sony to Jelly Bean v 4.1. The handset is powered by a 1530 mAh battery, which the manufacturer promises will give you a talktime of around 6 hours and 12 minutes and a standby time of up to 530 hours.
Specifications of Sony Xperia E
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100 – C1605
HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 – C1604
SIM Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)
Announced 2012, December
Status Available. Released 2013, January
Body Dimensions 113.5 x 61.8 x 11 mm (4.47 x 2.43 x 0.43 in)
Weight 115.7 g (4.06 oz)
Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 320 x 480 pixels, 3.5 inches (~165 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes, up to 2 fingers
Protection Scratch-resistant glass
– Timescape UI
Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3 ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 4 GB (2 GB user available), 512 MB RAM
Data GPRS Up to 86 kbps
EDGE Up to 237 kbps
Speed HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v2.1, EDR
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels, check quality
Video Yes, VGA
Features OS Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon
CPU 1 GHz Cortex-A5
GPU Adreno 200
Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors Black, Gold
– SNS integration
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
– MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
– Document viewer
– Photo viewer/editor
– Voice memo/dial
– Predictive text input
Battery Li-Ion 1530 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 530 h (2G) / Up to 530 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 6 h 12 min (2G) / Up to 6 h 18 min (3G)
Misc SAR US 1.15 W/kg (head) 1.39 W/kg (body)
SAR EU 0.87 W/kg (head)
To get unlocking code for Sony Xperia E please do as follow:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Sony model or go directly to unlock by code Sony Xperia E
2. press “Unlock Sony Xperia E”
3. Choose unlock product for Your Sony ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Sony IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press “order code”
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Sony Xperia E .
How to enter unlock code to Sony Xperia E ?
1. Insert foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. The phone should ask for SIM Network Unlock Pin
3. Enter unlock code
The phone is now unlocked
After unlocking You can use Your Sony Xperia E with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
We give You 100% working codes from Sony servers.
The Sony Xperia E can be easily unlock with us.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
Why unlock Sony Xperia E and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
– our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking Sony Xperia E
– we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
– opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
– we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Sony Xperia E
– cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
– unlock your Sony Xperia E without leaving home