The Galaxy S3 Mini has a 4″ AMOLED screen (800 x 480 pixels), a 1 GHz dual-core ST-Ericsson NovaThor U8420 processor, 1 GB of RAM, a 5-Megapixel camera and an 8 GB internal memory.
The GS3 Mini has a 4″ screen, compared with 4.8″ in the Galaxy S3 and 4.2″ in the Galaxy S2. Samsung has been a bit stingy with screen resolution for a device at this price point, as the AMOLED screen has 800 x 400 pixels. That’s the same resolution as the GS2—which came out a good while ago—and is similar to the pixel count in the cheaper, entry-level Galaxy Ace 2.
Pixels are visible to the naked eye—and anyone who’s used to higher-res screens will have no trouble picking them out. This clearly clashes with the GS3 Mini’s reputation as a compact equivalent of the GS3, which boasts a high-definition screen with 1280 x 720 pixels.
The Galaxy S III Mini runs on Android 4.1.1 Jellybean, Google announced Android 4.2 at the end of October because the Galaxy S III mini will at least get Android 4.2 unfortunately still no date for that brought out. The Galaxy S III Mini also uses a sAMOLED screen with 480 x 800 resolution. Unfortunately this is not the resolution we hoped for HD seemed at ts place here. The processor of the Galaxy S III is a 1 GHz dual core processor. Thanks to the dual core processor it runs Samsung’s own TouchWiz skin pretty well. Some other nice specifications are of course the 5 megapixel camera, GPS, WIFI and of course NFC. Below is an overview of the entire specification of the Galaxy S III mini.
Some of parameters of Your Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
Announced 2012, October
Status Available. Released 2012, November
Body Dimensions 121.6 x 63 x 9.9 mm (4.79 x 2.48 x 0.39 in)
Weight 111.5 g (3.92 oz)
Display Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixel density)
Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM
Data GPRS Yes
Speed HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
NFC Yes (Market dependent)
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
Video Yes, 720p@30fps, check quality
Secondary Yes, VGA
Features OS Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Chipset NovaThor U8420
CPU 1 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors White, Blue, Titan Gray, Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Onyx Black
– SNS integration
– MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
– Image/video editor
– Document viewer
– Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
– Voice memo/dial/commands
– Predictive text input (Swype)
Battery Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 450 h (2G) / Up to 430 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 14 h 10 min (2G) / Up to 7 h 10 min (3G)
Misc SAR US 1.03 W/kg (head) 1.28 W/kg (body)
SAR EU 0.52 W/kg (head)
Price group [About 250 EUR]
Tests Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal) / 2.422:1 (sunlight)
Loudspeaker Voice 66dB / Noise 63dB / Ring 76dB
Audio quality Noise -82.1dB / Crosstalk -80.7dB
Camera Photo / Video
Battery life Endurance rating 42h
Read this few steps, how to unlock Your Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Samsung model or go directly to unlock by code Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III
2. press “Unlock Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III”
3. Choose unlock product for Your Samsung ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Samsung IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press “order code”
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III .
How to enter unlock code to Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III ?
1. Insert foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. The phone should ask for unlock code
3. Enter Unfreeze or Defreeze code
4. Enter NCK or Network code
The phone is now unlocked
After unlocking You can use Your Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
What You can do if Your Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III work only with one sim card ? You can unlock it using http://sim-unlock.net
After unlock Your Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III You can use it with any sim card.
Unlocking also allow You to increase value of your Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III because it can be used with all network cards.
Why unlock Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
– there is no risk of damage Your Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III by unlocking it.
– opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
– we always inform You how to enter unlock code to Your Samsung
– cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
– our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III
– we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices