How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Delivery was over the estimated time but it was a holiday weekend. Unlock code worked flawlessly.
Jesse - 2020-05-20 15:39:30
Very good, as it's very efficient and very simple.
Willem - 2020-05-04 10:54:05
Took a while to get but the Unlock code worked with no problems Thank you
james - 2020-04-15 20:06:58
thanks for helping me it was very fast they released my lg g6 without asking for many details
Willian - 2020-02-24 22:44:29
Unlock code worked great.
Jeremy - 2019-12-13 15:35:08
Unlocking instruction for LG G6 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G6:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G6 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G6 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.