How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
You guys deserve 10 stars. Really helped me out in a crucial time when I had no way to communicate. Thanks a lot
QAISER - 2018-09-17 12:00:30
Worked like a charm on my LG G6 The price is reasonable and the response was quick. Highly recommended
BSD2000 - 2018-08-31 09:49:01
Very happy with the service and price, i understand that unlocking devices take time however mine took just over 6 hours which was surprising. However for code worked great and communication is fantastic just beware that it may take some time for your device to be unlocked
Patrick - 2018-08-12 22:17:21
Great service My phone got unlocked just after 55 minutes after my order. Thank you very much
Leonard - 2018-08-08 10:40:31
Thank you its unlock best service yet
Lillie - 2018-08-04 17:51:00
Unlocking instruction for LG G6 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G6:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G6 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G6 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.