How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Code is not working on my lg G6 from sprint
Ronnie - 2018-01-16 19:21:49
Fantastic So easy to use
Jess - 2018-01-12 12:37:46
Much thanks for the quick service unlock for my LG G6
rmreid001 - 2017-12-13 13:14:01
The code was correct, but you promote your page by telling us that the average waiting time ia 50 minutes, then appears to be 1 to 4 hours in LG, and finally i got the code almost one day later after i made the request, so my suggestion is just be real, tell the average time
Andres - 2017-12-04 16:08:18
Sim-unlock provided me with an unlock code as expected (took about 5 hours). Prior to using sim-unlock I tried another unlocking service however they were unable to provide an unlock code. Would definitely recommend
Ollie - 2017-10-22 14:42:37
Unlocking instruction for LG G6 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G6:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G6 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G6 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.