Unlocking iPhone 13
For unlock iPhone 13 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Charles - 2022-11-22 23:54:36
David - 2022-09-16 23:59:07
Shaun - 2022-09-08 11:49:22
Shaun - 2022-09-07 11:18:46
very happy with job done.
jason - 2022-08-22 22:13:19
How to unlock iPhone 13 ?
Network unlock for an iPhone 13 doesn't use a code or unlocking sequence. The device is remotely unlocked on Apple servers.
There are two types of instructions for iPhone 13.
1. Insert a simcard from a different network than the one working in your device.
* the unaccepted simcard cannot ask for a pin code at the start. Please use a simcard that doesn't ask for a pin, or turn the request for a pin code off.
2. Start the device and turn on Wi-Fi
3. Small update should be downloaded.
iPhone 13 is ready to work in any network.
Second option (if the Wi-Fi option doesn't work)
1. Connect iPhone 13 to the PC by cable with an unaccepted simcard insterted (simcard from a different network than the one where you bought the device)
2. Start iTunes application on your PC
3. Small update will be downloaded.
iPhone 13 is now network free.
If iPhone 13 comes from AT&T network and you insert Sprint carrier sim card and a message "iPhone has a simcard from a different network" or "incorrect simcard inserted" appears on LCD it means that the device is network blocked.
However if the device has a signal and you can make calls or send text messages iPhone 13 is unlocked.
If you don't have a simcard from a different network or you don't know the original network, you can use this service which helps you check your iPhone carrier and country check for iPhone 13.
In order to unlock iPhone 13 to work in any network, you must choose the network in which the device works.
Networks that can be unlocked for iPhone 13 include:
Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, EE etc.
Use this link to check the current list of supported networks Supported iPhone 13 networks.
In order to remove the FMI blockade you need to enter an e-mail adress and password used by the owner of this device.
You can also check the FMI status on your iPhone 13 for free by using this link
Free FMI check for iPhone 13. In order to check thet status on your iPhone 13 you need to enter your IMEI number.
In order to check the BLACKLIST status for iPhone 13 for free, you can use the following link.
iPhone 13 free BLACKLIST check. To check the status of BLACKLIST you need to provide the IMEI number of your iPhone 13.