How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Fast service with easy to follow instructions. Thank you for having the different scenarios that come up with unlocking your cellphone. Especially when my carrier was of no help at all. Will think of using your service again if the need arises.
Bryan - 2021-03-30 17:04:08
Purchased a used phone that was locked to uk network. Tried a couple of services from ebay with no joy. These folks sorted me
noel - 2020-06-12 14:14:18
Fast. Secure. Accurate. Worked perfect and took just a few hours. Well worth it.
Sean - 2020-06-03 14:36:33
Delivery was over the estimated time but it was a holiday weekend. Unlock code worked flawlessly.
Jesse - 2020-05-20 15:39:30
Very good, as it's very efficient and very simple.
Willem - 2020-05-04 10:54:05
Unlocking instruction for LG G6 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G6:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G6 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G6 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.