How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
The service was very quick but I am having trouble unlocking the phone
Carolyn - 2018-03-04 18:38:13
Fast service and worked perfect. Thank you
ERICA - 2018-02-26 12:48:37
Super fast. Reliable. Reasonable price.
Nathan - 2017-12-18 00:59:54
Love it. It was fast and I do mean fast. I hit check out and got the paid confirmation and then by the time I screen shot it and closed the app I had gotten the email with the unlock code put it in once and it worked perfectly highly recommend it to anyone who has a cell phone locked in with any carrier
Steve - 2017-12-13 18:46:36
Super fast service .Had my unlocking code really fast .would definitely use your company again.
Bruce - 2017-11-13 14:33:15
Unlocking instruction for LG V20 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG V20:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG V20 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG V20 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.