Most viewed phones
- We use methods recommended by phone producers and networks.
- Phone unlocks in a simple, quick, secure and legal way.
- It is the only unlocking option that doesn't remove the warranty from your device.
- You unlock your device on your own nobody else touches your device.
- During the unlocking process you can still use your device.
- After unlocking you can use the device with every network from all over the world..
- Our experience is supported by over 1 million of unlocked devices.
- choose the phone you want to unlock
- choose the correct service for your device
- make an order and payment
After the payment, your order will be completed and the unlocking instruction will be send for your e-mail.
If you have have any questions or problems, please contact us by e-mail or call us. Our customer care service is waiting to help you.
We can guarantee the lowest prices, because we don't use any middleman to obtain the codes.
The correct time will appear after you choose the correct service for your phone.
Sim-unlock.net is an automatic system which brings the unlocking time to the minimum.
You don't know if your device is blacklisted? Blacklist status check.
What our customers say about unlocking
Good service, thanks
Marc - Unlocking Motorola Moto G4 Play
My phone got unlocked as they state. Will order again.
Walter - Unlocking Nokia Lumia 920
Hello, the zte opened but it keeps bringing the message'not registered on the network'. This message shows when sim is inserted. Any help please
Michael - Unlocking ZTE Zinger
I ordered for weko lenny 2, 2h later the code was online Thanks
Elv - Unlocking WIKO Lenny 2
The instructions that are given are very poor. When I put the unaccepted sim card in as instructed a screen comes up that says " Please call Verizon to learn how you can activate this device on another wireless carrier's network " Then it says " Enter the code you get from Verizon " Now I put the number that you gave me 8 times and submitted it and I keep getting "incorrect code entered " Can you tell me where we go from here Daithi....
daithi - Unlocking Samsung Galaxy J1