How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Awesome ... EE in the UK had told me 10days to get the unlock code. It took 30mins with these guys. HIGHLY recommended *****
Paul - 2017-12-13 17:30:40
super... excellent my phone got unlocked in 4 minutes and with 15 minutes after I placed my order I got the codes and it worked absolutely fine. I was struggling for 1 year to be exact and I am super happy now. I had this LG G4 from Canada through virgin network they were asking about 40 $ to unclok and now i just paid 10 $ and got it unlocked . Thank you so much SIM-UNLOCK.NET
RAGHU - 2017-12-11 12:54:01
You are so amazing it doesn't take me an hour to finish all and to have my LG G4 unlocked. Be blessed
Didy - 2017-12-06 12:33:10
Very good and easy to unlock the phone I'm so happy to be unlocked my LG G4 so easily
Marvio - 2017-12-05 15:58:44
Super fast and worked from the first try. Thanks mate
Andrei - 2017-11-06 13:12:22
Unlocking instruction for LG G4 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G4:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G4 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G4 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.