How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Service was good and the code worked the first time I was skeptical but decided that I could probably get my money back through PayPal if it was fake. Didn't need to worry. I had made a mistake in the IMEI and just emailed support and they fixed it. They were also much cheaper than other sites. So don't hesitate if you need a code.
Mahomed - 2020-03-04 10:33:54
excelente servicio y muy rapido, mas rapido de lo esperado.
Andres - 2020-03-04 00:58:06
It worked Their response time was good, less than a day. The instructions where very clear and precise. Thanks
Julio - 2020-01-15 11:19:34
Working perfectly the code Good and fast service
József - 2019-12-23 10:30:45
Excellent service .worked perfectly and very quick and easy .
Jonathan - 2019-05-09 09:13:12
Unlocking instruction for LG K10 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG K10:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG K10 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG K10 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.