How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Work, Very good service. Thanks
Mario - 2018-09-17 22:05:06
Success Thank you SIM-UNLOCK.NET As promised code delivered within 24hrs. Just over $10 for those in Australia for September exchange rate. Only correction, the MF910 login is :password not "admin" Thanks for your work : )
Ivan - 2018-09-11 13:52:57
Tudo perfeito. Desbloqueado o Modem ZTE :)
Th - 2018-08-27 21:39:21
Thanks Very fast.
Vitor - 2018-08-23 15:08:33
I was very sceptical but for the price willing to try. Took 24 hours and was about to complain but they came through with the valid unlock code. Have not see anywhere on the Internet that i would remotely trust so I am happy with the service. 4 stars only due to the amount of time to receive the code.
Brendan - 2018-08-20 13:07:41
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF910 ?
ZTE MF910 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF910 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF910 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF910 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network