How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
I suppose it works. My phone broke before I could unlock it. Will try again with the other phone when I order again
Ravikumar - 2018-09-09 14:05:45
Did as they promised and was quicker than expected snd much much cheaper.. They comminicated with me every step of the way. Thanks guys I'm on my unlocked phone now 😄
Eric - 2018-09-07 01:18:07
Awesome and pretty quick. In just a few hours I had a response with my code. Thanks guys
Eric - 2018-09-06 04:44:50
Unlocked my device, but it took more than 24 hours to process. Had to contact support team to remind it too. Unlike my other orders, it only took no more than 4 hours. In short, I got my order fine, but it took long before I received it. Thanks.
Francis - 2018-08-20 02:39:20
Fantastic service Unlocked an LG V30 AT&T phone to be used on MetroPCS, SIM PIN was delivered in less than 6hrs
Joseph - 2018-07-29 22:10:29
Unlocking instruction for LG V30 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG V30:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG V30 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG V30 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.