How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Happy with the service. Really helped to unlock.
Raja - 2017-11-30 16:11:38
Fast, great service
matt - 2017-11-13 00:38:58
everything went smoothly. i love the price and ease of service. thanks a bunch
Elizabeth - 2017-11-10 01:44:32
Behailu - 2017-11-07 14:19:12
First try. Code worked no problem. Will now try with wifes phone.
David - 2017-11-05 20:35:33
Unlocking instruction for LG Phoenix 2 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG Phoenix 2:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG Phoenix 2 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG Phoenix 2 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.