How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Thanks very much. Within 5 minutes, i received the code for a phone which i had lying idle for years. I was able to use my local sim in seconds, and its in use at the moment. Very efficient service, and i have your website bookmarked for future use if needed.
Brian - 2018-09-26 23:03:29
Got unlock code in under an hour. Unlocked phone so easily
Thomas - 2017-11-27 09:13:08
Miranda - 2017-10-19 15:18:56
Thank you... Very good service, will definitely use again.
Everton - 2017-05-12 23:32:14
Ordered Received an email telling me order is in progress at 8:37 PM Received an email with the code at 8:44 PM Simply put, it was excellent service. Delivery in 7 minutes. Code worked like a charm. They even informed me of available customer service if I experienced any problems. They have 10 stars from me based on this one experience.
Mohinder - 2016-12-16 03:26:23
Unlocking instruction for LG MS450 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG MS450:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG MS450 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG MS450 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.