How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
It said average time was 50 minutes but LG can be 1-4 hours. I would of been happy with that but it took 1 day and 22 hours. I feel as though I was misled, the code worked fine just the time frame.
leigh - 2017-12-08 12:56:54
Yes, the codes were correct, but the description of how to do it is completely wrong. I needed Indian help, which cost me an additional 5 GBP
Valdis - 2017-12-03 13:19:06
Excellent service. Highly recommend it.
stoia - 2017-11-27 16:16:16
Thank you once again for the unlock codes I received were correct and sent in a very short time. I want you to be just as right from now on.
Baltatescu - 2017-11-14 20:41:18
The key came to me for more than 20 hours. Otherwise it works, thank you
Milan - 2017-11-06 20:18:32
Unlocking instruction for LG K4 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG K4:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG K4 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG K4 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.