How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
this is great i'm really HAPPY
linda - 2016-05-07 07:37:52
This was exactly what I was looking for and the code I needed was sent exactly in the time if not even sooner than was stated. Thanks guys Excellent job I got my phone unlocked just fine
LM Blair - 2016-04-29 03:48:18
Best Service ever and very Fast Thank you
Nora - 2016-03-31 07:48:24
It took me 5 minutes to get my code. Sim Unlock as an amazing database and the IMEI search eliminates errors. The code worked on the first try. I lost my money on a next site I never received any code and they never answered my call. The best Unlocking site is http://sim-unlock.net/ I will recommend this site to everyone.
Kevin Vankummer - 2016-03-11 15:29:18
worked like a charm made it easy and I knew nothing about any of this beforehand great service 20minutes I received my codes
bernard - 2015-11-21 05:09:10
Unlocking instruction for LG G Vista ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G Vista:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G Vista should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G Vista was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.