How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Took over five days to arrive but worked fine when it did
Tim - 2018-10-13 13:48:59
i tried a lot of sim unlocking services and they couldn't help, but sim-unlock.net did it i received my code on the next day, and it worked perfectly
musta.h - 2018-10-10 20:22:24
Took a bit longer than the estimated 50 minutes, but they did come through and I got a code for my LG G7. The extra instructions (using an allowed sim and typing in the codes) were really useful.
Chris - 2018-09-30 13:51:51
Fast reliable and easy to use with the instructions ptovided ..was lost and decided to try and worth it
Mohammad - 2018-09-16 13:12:15
Wow wow very responsive and unlocked like a charm1
Mohammad - 2018-09-15 17:32:43
Unlocking instruction for LG G7 ThinQ ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G7 ThinQ:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G7 ThinQ should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G7 ThinQ was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.