Sim-unlock.net is a fully automatic system to assist in unlocking mobile phones. It was based on several years of experience. With automated processes, waiting time for the unlock code is shortened to a minimum. We invite you to familiarize with full offer of Sim-unlock.net.
We are trying to constantly add new models. Now we are able to unlock 8229 different phone models.
Unlocking LG B460 by code is the easiest and fastest way to make your device network free. It doesn't interfere in your system or change it in any way so even after using our code, you don't loose your warranty. In order to receive a network unlock code for your LG B460 you need to provide IMEI number (15 digits unique number). It can be found by dialing *#06# as a phone number, as well as by checking in the phone settings of your device.
Network unlock for LG B460 is simple, easy and fast. We provide all network unlock codes (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK) for LG models from all networks.
The service is universal it doesn't matter if the device is brand new or an old one, the price stays the same. Code delivery time starts from 50 minutes. If your LG B460 doesn't ask for an unlock code whit unaccepted simcard you might need to use a SIM from original carrier (if LG B460 comes from AT&T put an AT&T sim card).
All new LG B460 coming from T-Mobile USA or Metro Pcs USA with "Device Unlock App" can be unlocked by a Device Unlock App service.
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG B460 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG B460 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.
Recent video for LG B460Available options for unlock LG B460