Sim-unlock.net is a fully automatic system to assist in unlocking mobile phones. It was based on several years of experience. With automated processes, waiting time for the unlock code is shortened to a minimum. We invite you to familiarize with full offer of Sim-unlock.net.
We are trying to constantly add new models. Now we are able to unlock 7887 different phone models.
Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 by code is the easiest and fastest way to make your device network free. It doesn't interfere in your system or change it in any way so even after using our code, you don't loose your warranty. In order to receive a network unlock code for your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 you need to provide IMEI number (15 digits unique number). It can be found by dialing *#06# as a phone number, as well as by checking in the phone settings of your device.
Samsung network unlock by code is the perfect option for all Samsung models.
We provide all codes for your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2: NCK - Network unlock code to unlock simlock Unfreeze - code to reset phone freeze (too many wrong code entered) SPCK - service provider code to reset second level of lock.
Depending on the information you have about your Galaxy Ace 2. You can use a service based on the country or continent from which it comes from.
For your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 you can use the following services: Europe, USA, Canada, South America, United Kingdom, Ireland and many more.
All new Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 coming from T-Mobile USA or Metro Pcs USA with "Device Unlock App" can be unlocked by a Device Unlock App service.
What our customers say about unlocking Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 ?
Really fast, received the code in less than half an hour - Patrick
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy Ace 2 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
Recent video for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2Available options for unlock Samsung Galaxy Ace 2