How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Quick, easy and good communication
Paul - 2018-04-20 00:18:15
Unlocked a phone using this service with absolutely no problem. Can't beat this price too
Kenneth - 2018-04-08 13:36:06
Very quick response. Unlock is successful.
madanai - 2018-04-07 07:40:36
Worked on the first try with only the NCK code. It's just one of the more expensive services. There are others who charge about half, I went with this one because others trust it, and the reviews aren't all perfect but they are still good. That shows that the admins aren't faking or filtering reviews.
Ray - 2018-03-28 17:42:41
This did work for me on a Nexus 5X that was SIM-locked to Y mobile in Japan. The first code, however, the NCK that was supposed to work, did not. I only tried the other two codes on my own initiative. The third one, the NSCK worked even though nowhere was I advised to try it. Maybe the NSCK code is the network unlock code for Y mobile as it is a secondary company of sorts, a subsidiary on Softbank.
Greg - 2018-03-26 10:19:18
Unlocking instruction for LG Nexus 5X ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG Nexus 5X:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG Nexus 5X should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG Nexus 5X was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.