How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Before ordering an unlock code for my LG 800g (tracfone), I’d read all comments on this website and it turned out they were all true. The service was impressively quick and supportive. However, I wasn’t able to unlock my phone not because the unlock code wasn’t working but my phone doesn’t show the entry mode for the unlocking code after typing ‘2945#*800#’, instead it showed error message ‘not supported.’ I don’t know whether my phone is programed in that way to prevent from unlocking or not. Any way after several other attempts with customer service’s help, I gave up. It was two days ago. Yesterday, I received an e-mail saying, ‘We will contact the supplier for a refund for You.’ I am a frequent online buyer and this is the first time to receive an e-mail from a seller for a refund before my request It was so nice that I decided to write a comment for them and while I am writing this comment I got two more e-mails from them, one from the customer service ‘Refund of payment for order’ and another from the supplier. Although the money that I’ve paid wasn’t big and my phone Is not unlocked, I feel great to have this nice experiences
Smile - 2014-08-04 14:14:34
Great customer service
RON - 2014-04-28 15:09:25
moreno - 2014-04-05 08:29:07
I am very impressed with your very quick service. You have forwarded the unlock code in a very short time.
Shirani - 2012-02-16 19:05:46
Unlocking instruction for LG 800G ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG 800G:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG 800G should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG 800G was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.