How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
My daughter bought a ZTE Maven3 phone from AT&T in the US. It wouldn't work here in New Zealand without being unlocked. I received the unlock code within 2 hrs, and it worked perfectly. Thanks
Happy customer in New Zealand - 2018-08-01 01:48:40
Excellent service, place my order and I can't believe when it done, good work
Michael - 2018-07-23 09:54:32
Sithivinayagam - 2018-07-18 13:58:04
My unlock code arrived quickly and worked first time. The price was VERY reasonable given I almost paid $29.99 with a different provider.
Patricia - 2018-06-05 09:35:22
Perfectly quick and cheap
Ismael - 2018-05-14 20:19:00
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Maven ?
ZTE Maven is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Maven with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Maven is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Maven (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network